Wall Aquarium and Wall Fish Tanks from Bayshore Aquarium.
"Mini Pack" of Coral Replicas.
This beautiful "Mini Pack" has coral replicas of Cauliflower, Pipe Organ, and other colorful corals. These are designed to fit into your wall aquarium, provide vibrant colors, and require very low maintenance.
To clean these coral replicas remove them from the wall fish tank and follow these instructions:
1. Place coral replicas into a bucket of water.
2. Add 2 gallons of tap water (enough to submerse the coral.
3. Add 1/2 cup of Chlorox Bleach (unscented)
4. Let soak for 45 minutes.
5. Empty water and add 2 gallons of new tap water. Add 1 Cap of Amquel (to remove the Chlorine). Let this sit overnight.
6. Remove the coral and let it dry in the sunlight for an hour.
It is now safe to place this coral back into your aquarium.
Bayshore Wall Aquarium